10.2.600 Feedback form

This worked for me as well, thanks!

1 Like

@amurdock - I will find out and post an update!

1 Like

Thanks @Doug.C

Epicor Ideas is available for customers. To register, you need to go to the portal (https://epicor-manufacturing.ideas.aha.io/), there you can enter your email address and click “Next” (do not click “Sign Up”, that is for Epicor Internal registrations), if you are registered in Service Now, you should then be able to set up your account, otherwise, an alert will pop-up advising you to submit a case to EpicCare.

3 Likes

Forgot password reset worked for me as well.

1 Like

@amelton Thanks so much! I can’t help but notice that there are 35 requests and only 10 status updates. Will this actually be used going forward? Also, the items that have been marked Unlikely to Implement have no reason why they won’t be implemented.

@John_Mitchell Thanks for sharing this feedback. I forwarded this to the product manager for Epicor Ideas and he is going to implement adding a brief comment whenever anything is marked as Unlikely to Implement. Our goal is to review all the ideas that are submitted within a few weeks. Once they are reviewed, we will update their status accordingly.

I have mixed thoughts on soliciting input from the general user pool. On one hand , I can see a user complaining every day " Epicor is slow" . Others will ask questions like, Why cant we do this, or that ? ( because it makes sense to them , totally disregarding Unique Key constraints, best practices for data management etc.)
On the other hand, some good ideas could come about from it. New Ideas are not bad, they may be impractical but not inherently bad.

We are a small business, maybe 30 employees, Half of which use Epicor on a daily basis. We are DT Cloud So not much demand on me, the IT department, no server to maintain, no email problems to rectify, no data storage issues. We all wear many hats and if you ask what Epicor can/should do better, you will get 15 different answers.

My fear is that a user will spend quite a bit of time complaining/asking about a missing functionality or process they don’t fully understand that I could fix with a simple UD Field and a form Customization. Meanwhile I am left in the dark as to the needs of the users.

If Epicor wants to open that floodgate, I guess it is up to them.

I hope I wasn’t ranting to much…