1099 Report Error 10.2.200.7

Anybody seeing this error when running the Print 1099 Forms US

Unable to load the EI ‘418’ for company “EPIC03” ServerError

1099’s were working in 10.1.600.6 then upgraded to 10.2.200.7 and now can not run.

EPIC03 is not our company code.

Thanks,

I reviewed the release notes on the EpicWeb for version 10.2.200 and found no reference to the issue. “EPIC03” sounds like a reference to the education database. Is this report the only one having issues after the upgrade?

Yes,

Been on 10.2.200.7 for almost 2 months now without issue. I was thinking it was a reference to one of their databases but can’t find a way to clear it.

I have a call into support but not sure how long that is going to be seeing as how it is Friday.

Do you have any customization’s regarding the report? Or is this the standard one.

Looks like error ERPS-100281 fixed in Update 10.2.200.14.

Support just got back to me and referenced the below KB.

“The issue you’re having has already been reported and the solution can be found in KB0042057”

They also included a script to run against the DB which got me past the initial error and on to a new one on the report generating side. Looks like they changed multiple column names and now it can’t decide what to do.

Program Ice.Services.Lib.RunTask raised an unexpected exception with the following message: RunTask: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ProcessingAbortedException: An error has occurred during report processing. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: Query execution failed for dataset ‘RptParameter’. —> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name ‘FormType’.

Invalid column name ‘MarkSubmitted’.

Invalid column name ‘NewAndCorrect’.

Invalid column name ‘PrintStatus’.

Invalid column name ‘SortBy’.

Invalid column name ‘SuppliersList’.

Invalid column name ‘TaxYear’.

1 Like

What was the full resolution for this? We are getting the same error.

Thanks. Thought there was more then just that.