1099's

Does anyone have a procedure on setting up and processing 1099s? If so, would you mind sharing?

Also, if a vendor is set up as a 1099 vendor after invoices have already been entered and paid, will those payments show on the 1099?

I know its documented in the CSF USA Guide.

https://epicweb.epicor.com/doc/Docs/CountrySpecificFunctionalityGuide_UnitedStates_102500.pdf

1 Like

Perfect

Did anyone successfully run Supplier Payment Processing on 10.2.400?

Not me. It was my first time running it so I didn’t know what to expect.

I will let you know, our accounting dept is trying in our test environment. I know the supplier payment report doesn’t work… Epicor said that report is fixed in 10.2.400.11

Anyone have specific instructions on how to add Box07 to invoices that were Open Loaded from legacy system and have been posted but have no lines so no UOM in order to have the invoices be included on the 1099 for 2019

I read the CSF USA Guide and while I am newer to Epicor I don’t consider myself dumb but this, this makes me feel it.

We were able to run the 1099s last year, but the person who set it up and worked with the accounting department on processing them is no longer here. I have some instructions but don’t know if I need to do the setup again or what. Can anyone enlighten me on this? I can’t seem to find the conversion program either.

I got the customers set up properly in Epicor for 1099’s, but I used an external software to actually file the forms.