2 BAQ's one dashboard

Hi,
I’m trying to create a dashboard for PO’s we have committed to in the last 30 days. The first BAQ contains the following information "company, PO#, Order Date, Supplier, Total PO cost, currency and due date.

What I want to have is when I click on one PO# in there is another BAQ inside the same dashboard that lists out all the line items, QTY and costs for each line, can anyone help me with what to do.

Thanks in advance.

This can be done. You have to pass a value through to the second dashboard using using a tracker field. I did it a year ago or so. If an expert doesn’t chime in I’ll try dig up the notes I took on it.

Hello @Stephen_Williams!

• In Dashboard Developer, right click on your query and go to properties.
  • Click the “Publish” tab and select the field you want to publish as your PO number, then click OK. Your first query is now “publishing” the PO number that is selected to anything that wants to listen.
  • Add your second BAQ using new-> new query.
  • In your query properties in the second query, click on the filter tab and select your PO number field (must be included in your query even if hidden), set the condition to (=) equals and in the value field you should see your published PO number field. Now, your second query is “subscribing” to your first query’s publisher. The icon will reflect this on your dashboard.

That’s all there is to it!

I hope this helps.
-jm

3 Likes

@josephmoeller Worked like a charm thank you very much!