407: Cannot Delete Resource Group from an Operation

Why not just CHANGE the primary detail to what you want?

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 7:55:17 AM
Subject: [Vantage] 407: Cannot Delete Resource Group from an Operation

I have an operation, which has one Resource Group Scheduling Requirement. I am trying to add a Resource Scheduling Requirement and delete the current R-Group Requirement. I can add the Reasource, but I cannot delete the Resource Group. The error I get is this:

This is a Primary Operation Detail. Deletion not allowed.

How can I accomplish this? Do I need to add both the Reasource and the Resource Group it is contained in?

Thanks,
Keith

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I have an operation, which has one Resource Group Scheduling Requirement. I am trying to add a Resource Scheduling Requirement and delete the current R-Group Requirement. I can add the Reasource, but I cannot delete the Resource Group. The error I get is this:

How can I accomplish this? Do I need to add both the Reasource and the Resource Group it is contained in?

Thanks,
Keith
You need to add the other resource group first to the operation, then on the main operation screen change the Primary defaults sections to that new group, then you can delete the original. So your Primarys will be 20 instead of 10.
 Melissa Hietala
UMC, Inc.
melissah@...

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 6:55:17 AM
Subject: [Vantage] 407: Cannot Delete Resource Group from an Operation

Thanks,
Keith

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]