[6.1] Quick & Easy License Question

Todd:

I have always just entered the codes -- I don't even kick everyone out. Just make sure you don't miss one (I left out something in accounting once!)
Probably a better practice to have no one logged in, but when I did this the first time (ten years ago), I was too inexperienced with Vantage to even THINK of that!

Lydia Coffman

-----Original Message-----
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Todd Caughey
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 6:44 AM
To: Vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] [6.1] Quick & Easy License Question

We bought three more "full" Vantage seats recently and I just received the new codes. For purpose of planning their "installation"....will I need to shutdown and restart Vantage for them to take effect or is this a real time thing? We've never added seats before and there were no instructions with the codes.
Thanks,
Todd Caughey
Harvey Vogel Mfg. Co.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We bought three more "full" Vantage seats recently and I just received the new codes. For purpose of planning their "installation"....will I need to shutdown and restart Vantage for them to take effect or is this a real time thing? We've never added seats before and there were no instructions with the codes.
Thanks,
Todd Caughey
Harvey Vogel Mfg. Co.