* 64bit OE10.2A HELP *

If you cant get the files, let me know… It is on an FTP site and  I have the DVDs.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:27 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] * 64bit OE10.2A HELP *

Send me an email and I will give you a login. Not sure if you are getting my emails.

Msantillan

@

CCICMS

.COM

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 7:34 AM
Subject: [Vantage] * 64bit OE10.2A HELP *

Hello,

Version 9.05.702a

Database is SQL

We are trying to reinstall our 64 bit Openedge on our appserver and can't find our original install DVDs. We logged into epicweb and were only able to find the 64bit install files for the Hot Fixes and the Service pack for OE10.2A. Where is the main install file at? I know I've seen one main install file named 'rl102a.exe' but I'm not sure if this can be used for the 64bit version as the other files have a '-64' at the end of them to signify they are the 64bit versions. Can anyone help us out on this? Maybe the same main install file is used for both 32 bit and 64 bit versions?

Thank you,

B-

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Hello,

Version 9.05.702a

Database is SQL

We are trying to reinstall our 64 bit Openedge on our appserver and can't find our original install DVDs. We logged into epicweb and were only able to find the 64bit install files for the Hot Fixes and the Service pack for OE10.2A. Where is the main install file at? I know I've seen one main install file named 'rl102a.exe' but I'm not sure if this can be used for the 64bit version as the other files have a '-64' at the end of them to signify they are the 64bit versions. Can anyone help us out on this? Maybe the same main install file is used for both 32 bit and 64 bit versions?

Thank you,

B-

Send me an email and I will give you a login. Not sure if you are getting my emails.

Msantillan

@

CCICMS

.COM

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 7:34 AM
Subject: [Vantage] * 64bit OE10.2A HELP *

Hello,

Version 9.05.702a

Database is SQL

Thank you,

B-

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.