8.03.405 Interface Issue, Taskbar groups , selecting Vantage Win

Perhaps the window is opened, but "under" or "behind" another window? I have noticed that same thing, while toggling between Epicor9 windows (same was on Vantage) the currently selected window does not open on top, I / we would need to minimize open windows that are on top of the window we want to work in. (this is especially true with the main Epicor window, If it is open on top, & you want to open a child window, you would have to minimize the main window to be able to see, or work in the child windows?

Is that what your people are experiencing?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "brychanwilliams" <brychanwilliams@...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Several of our users are noticing the the following, it has probably been around for a while but I was wondering if anybody noticed this. Windows XP Pro Clients.
>
> 1) Several Applications open. So when you start a vantage session and open several windows there is a vantage group in the task bar.
> 2) You have a one vantage window open, supplier tracker(4th in the list) for example. If you move to another one in the task group and click to open it doesn't open the window.
> 3) If you select another application and then select the supplier tracker from the list it does open.
>
> Does anybody experience this or something similar.
>
> Thanks
>
Hi,

Several of our users are noticing the the following, it has probably been around for a while but I was wondering if anybody noticed this. Windows XP Pro Clients.

1) Several Applications open. So when you start a vantage session and open several windows there is a vantage group in the task bar.
2) You have a one vantage window open, supplier tracker(4th in the list) for example. If you move to another one in the task group and click to open it doesn't open the window.
3) If you select another application and then select the supplier tracker from the list it does open.

Does anybody experience this or something similar.

Thanks
This has been an issue every since we started a year ago on 8.03 and every consultant I talked to about it says it just one of those Vantage things you have to live with. The really annoying thing is when you click on an inactive Vantage window to do something and another totally unrelated window (sometimes not even a Vantage Window) will pop up to the foreground.

Sent: Fri, November 20, 2009 8:53:34 AM
Subject: [Vantage] 8.03.405 Interface Issue, Taskbar groups , selecting Vantage Windows

Â
Hi,

Several of our users are noticing the the following, it has probably been around for a while but I was wondering if anybody noticed this. Windows XP Pro Clients.

1) Several Applications open. So when you start a vantage session and open several windows there is a vantage group in the task bar.
2) You have a one vantage window open, supplier tracker(4th in the list) for example. If you move to another one in the task group and click to open it doesn't open the window.
3) If you select another application and then select the supplier tracker from the list it does open.

Does anybody experience this or something similar.

Thanks

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]