9.05.601a to 9.05.607 - Reports being held in scheduled tasks an

This is expected behavior from my understanding. The default timer for print jobs is 30 seconds I believe. This setting may have been reset during the upgrade.

Depending on the number of users you have and the number of print jobs you believe the server is processing per minute you can adjust the setting.

Open up your system agent under System Management -> Utilities -> System Agent

Look for a setting call Processing Delay. I have mine set to 5, aka 5 seconds not milliseconds. After making this change you have to restart the Task Agent on the server for it to take affect.

"Zac" Jason Woodward
Network Administrator
Intermountain Electronics, Inc.
O: 877-544-2291
M: 435-820-6515
F: 435-637-9601
www.ie-corp.com

Creating customer confidence through extraordinary service and experienced industry experts.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jen
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:39 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: 9.05.601a to 9.05.607 - Reports being held in scheduled tasks and then released

No, we didn't use the DMT

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Alison <alison@...<mailto:alison@...>> wrote:
>
> Did you use dmt to import a large file at all?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We just upgraded to .607. What we are experiencing we did not experience during our one month of testing. Of course, it happens during go live.

when I run an Epicor report such as the Production Detail or Sales Order Acknowledgement the report goes into the Scheduled tasks queue. After 20 seconds to 1 minute the report then gets moved to active tasks and runs. I'm baffled. At first we thought it was a conversion issue so we wasted 6 hours re-converting. Same issue. I put that database in the training schema to see if I could replicate the problem, and yes, I can.

The Task Agent has been changed to point to the new server. Processing delay was set at 2 by default. We've tried adjusting this but still have the the same issue.

Thoughts?

Jennifer
Did you use dmt to import a large file at all?

Sent from my iPhone
No, we didn't use the DMT

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Alison <alison@...> wrote:
>
> Did you use dmt to import a large file at all?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>