9.05.607 to 9.05.700a

The fix for this is to run the Epicor9Client.msi in your Epicor directory. Then rerun the admin tools to run mand conversions. It will then get past this spot.

Also, ensure your mfgsys.pf (Propaths) are identical. Copy the top propath to the bottom one.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Greg Payne <gpayne@...> wrote:
>
> I sent you the files via pm. I went to 700A from 605 this week, but didn't have any issues.
>
> I have a company directory for each company in my system
>
> Hope it helps.
>
> Greg
>
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vantagewow
> Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 12:10 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] 9.05.607 to 9.05.700a
>
>
>
> I am getting stopped when running conversion. Can't find Epicor\BPMExec\LiveBPM\BAQ\Company\zIWAppointments\zIWAppointments.p.
>
> Has anyone ran into this? Does anyone have the .p they can share?
>
>
> ________________________________
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at (727) 578-6258 and immediately delete the communication.
>
> "This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
I am getting stopped when running conversion. Can't find Epicor\BPMExec\LiveBPM\BAQ\Company\zIWAppointments\zIWAppointments.p.

Has anyone ran into this? Does anyone have the .p they can share?
I sent you the files via pm. I went to 700A from 605 this week, but didn't have any issues.

I have a company directory for each company in my system

Hope it helps.

Greg

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of vantagewow
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 12:10 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] 9.05.607 to 9.05.700a

I am getting stopped when running conversion. Can't find Epicor\BPMExec\LiveBPM\BAQ\Company\zIWAppointments\zIWAppointments.p.

Has anyone ran into this? Does anyone have the .p they can share?

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at (727) 578-6258 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]