9.05.607A MultiPlant Users

That is what I thought as well.

But I have a user that does not have multiple sessions and he can do it. As a Security Manager, I have access to everything, but don't.

Miguel A. Santillan
Compass Components, Inc.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of timlester67
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:02 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: 9.05.607A MultiPlant Users

I suspect the user has Multiple Sessions enabled and you (and GenUser) do not.

Tim Lester

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Miguel Santillan <msantillan@...<mailto:msantillan@...>> wrote:
>
> We have started using MultiPlant and I noticed that I cannot have a form open in Plant A and then click into Plant B. It will ask to close the Form opened in Plant A.
>
> I was just doing some training and this user can have the forms open even though he went to another plant...which is okay with me. Why can't I do it? (Security Manager).
>
> I have a GenUser that I use that is not a Security Manager, and that user cannot have forms open and switch between plants. The GenUser and the trained user have the same Options available.
>
> Regards,
>
> Miguel A. Santillan
> Compass Components, Inc.
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We have started using MultiPlant and I noticed that I cannot have a form open in Plant A and then click into Plant B. It will ask to close the Form opened in Plant A.

I was just doing some training and this user can have the forms open even though he went to another plant...which is okay with me. Why can't I do it? (Security Manager).

I have a GenUser that I use that is not a Security Manager, and that user cannot have forms open and switch between plants. The GenUser and the trained user have the same Options available.

Regards,

Miguel A. Santillan
Compass Components, Inc.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I suspect the user has Multiple Sessions enabled and you (and GenUser) do not.

Tim Lester

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Miguel Santillan <msantillan@...> wrote:
>
> We have started using MultiPlant and I noticed that I cannot have a form open in Plant A and then click into Plant B. It will ask to close the Form opened in Plant A.
>
> I was just doing some training and this user can have the forms open even though he went to another plant...which is okay with me. Why can't I do it? (Security Manager).
>
> I have a GenUser that I use that is not a Security Manager, and that user cannot have forms open and switch between plants. The GenUser and the trained user have the same Options available.
>
> Regards,
>
> Miguel A. Santillan
> Compass Components, Inc.
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>