9.05.700C Customization - Part Pic on Part Maintenance screen

The layer type window comes up when you first open the screen. If you've gotten to the toolbox you already passed that point.
Also the group strips attachments so we can't see the errors or the code.

Jose C Gomez

Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile
E: jose@…

http://www.josecgomez.com
     Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:42 PM, melissa hietala <kevmel822@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p>I am trying to follow direction given to me from a customization class on adding a picture to the Part Maintenance screen.<br>

Â

First, when I opened customization>ToolBox>EpiPictureBox and added to screen my instructions say to “In the Select Layer Type window, select Customization and click ok.” I don’t see any window that say Select Layer Type. What am I missing?

Â

The attachment shows the screen shots of code screen and the compile errors below. The highlighted areas are what my instructions said to add after adding a ListChanged Event on the Form Event Wizard and Update All Event Code button. I think I am so close….

Â

Can anyone shed light on how I can fix the problem? Or any ideas that may be easier to show pics J

Â

Melissa Hietala

UMC, Inc.

melissah@…

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

I am trying to follow direction given to me from a customization class on adding a picture to the Part Maintenance screen.
Â
First, when I opened customization>ToolBox>EpiPictureBox and added to screen my instructions say to “In the Select Layer Type window, select Customization and click ok.” I don’t see any window that say Select Layer Type. What am I missing?
Â
The attachment shows the screen shots of code screen and the compile errors below. The highlighted areas are what my instructions said to add after adding a ListChanged Event on the Form Event Wizard and Update All Event Code button. I think I am so close….
Â
Can anyone shed light on how I can fix the problem? Or any ideas that may be easier to show pics J
Â

Melissa Hietala
UMC, Inc.
melissah@...

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]