ABCs of ABCCodes

If ABC Codes are stored in the [PartWhse] table for a specific part… then why might I not be able to isolate that exact ABC Code in a SQL query against the [PartWhse] table?

Case in point:

What am I missing concerning how ABC Codes are stored and retrieved in the database?

Thanks for your help.

i see it in the Partwhse table when i set it manually.

What happens if you search for all records regardless of Warehouse code? (no ‘MFG’ selection)

1 Like

@Mark_Wonsil :

Same deal. No “SystemABC” values at all.

I do want to mention, in deference to @Craig’s comment that these codes were set by the “Calculate ABC Codes” process.

Then it should show in System. :thinking: I don’t think ABC code is kept anywhere higher like Part or Part Class either…

A Warehouse can have a default ABC code. Look in WarehseABC

Maybe it only stores the ABC code in Partwhse when it differs from the warehouse’s default.

1 Like

And silly question, you’re looking at the same database instance? (Not live in Epicor and Pilot in SSMS?)

You’re on the right track. Is there any possible way you’re querying a different database?
Our show in System ABC whether or not they’re Manual

@Mark_Wonsil / @lgraham / @ckrusen

“There’s no way I can be that du…”

“Care to join me for a walk?” - Cersei Lannister

Thanks for shaking me out of my funk everyone! :smile:

Oh Dude, I’ve been there. Just yesterday I got a dock for the laptop so I could use two monitors and just couldn’t get it to work.

Turns out the dock doesn’t work too well when you put the power cord into the anti-theft hole…

Glad it you found it!