Altering the display order of Memos in the tree on the Memo form

Thanks Patrick,
I tried that before I posted and it only displays in the order of entry there is no sort criteria.  We are on 9.05.701 it may be different for 702.

Thanks again.

Simon Hall
Hello,
Does anyone know how to or have they altererd the display order of the memos in the treee on the Memo form?  I can customize the form, but the tree view only gives me very basic properties to alter.

Users want to be able to see the most recent entered memo at the top of the list.

Any assistance appreciated.

Cheers
Simon Hall

Personalize the Display, Change Display Column: to MemoDate, this should change it system wide for the user and be Descending from Current to Oldest.

Patrick

Epicor 9.05.702

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 19:25
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Altering the display order of Memos in the tree on the Memo form

Hello,
Does anyone know how to or have they altererd the display order of the memos in the treee on the Memo form?  I can customize the form, but the tree view only gives me very basic properties to alter.

Users want to be able to see the most recent entered memo at the top of the list.

Any assistance appreciated.

Cheers
Simon Hall

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Specialty Screw Corporation company. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.