Any way to make Vantage track changes made to the OrderRel table

Thanks, Karen…EXACTLY what I was looking for….

Mike..

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Schoenung
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 9:26 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Any way to make Vantage track changes made to the OrderRel table?

Yes, it is a BAM – open Business Activity Management, select your table (orderRel) and select fields you want to track, click the option for change log…Put in some rules if you wish…

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Abell
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 9:22 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Any way to make Vantage track changes made to the OrderRel table?

I need Vantage’s change log to record changes made to the OrderRel table so I will know when someone makes changes to “ship dates” for releases?  It already tracks changes to OrderDtl and OrderHed but NOT OrderRel.  Is there any way I can enable this?

Mike Abell

Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office:   931.432.8408
Mobile:  615.418.3055

email:  MAbell@...

I need Vantage’s change log to record changes made to the OrderRel table so I will know when someone makes changes to “ship dates” for releases?  It already tracks changes to OrderDtl and OrderHed but NOT OrderRel.  Is there any way I can enable this?

Mike Abell

Yes, it is a BAM – open Business Activity Management, select your table (orderRel) and select fields you want to track, click the option for change log…Put in some rules if you wish…

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Abell
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 9:22 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Any way to make Vantage track changes made to the OrderRel table?

Mike Abell