APM Setup - Master Properties

Double click your Document Type, go to ERM Configuration tab, click configure button, go to ERM properties, click the add button to add any master properties that you want…

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Wagner
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 10:55 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] APM Setup - Master Properties

I tried that but when I went into the properties there was nothing there to select?

Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 9:09 AM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] APM Setup - Master Properties

Mark:
After you create the new document type you need to associate the properties for the document with it.
This is done in the Properties sheet--> click Edit then you should get the document Type Properties window. (this is a list of all available properties) Select the check boxes next to the properties you want to configure, once done click OK in the Document Type Properties--> click Apply in the Document Type window and OK to close.

I hope that helps

Sylvia

Sylvia S. Hunts
MIS - Corporate Project Manager
Steinen Holdings, Inc.
(973) 887-6400 x 108
[cid:mailto:image001.jpg%4001CD7157.384A2890]

Privileged, confidential, or sensitive information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e mail for messages of this kind.

Über Internet versandte eMails können leicht verfälscht oder unter fremdem Namen erstellt werden. Daher müssen wir zu Ihrer und unserer Sicherheit die rechtliche Verbindlichkeit der vorstehenden Erklärung ausschließen. Der Versand von eMails dient somit ausschließlich dem Informationsaustausch.
Diese eMail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese eMail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren und die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser eMail sind nicht gestattet.

From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Wagner
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 8:33 AM
To: Vantage User Group
Subject: [Vantage] APM Setup - Master Properties

I'm using the documents provided under the Vantage Files on APM setup but I can't figure out how the master properties get populated when setting up a new document type? Should they default in or is there somewhere else I have to populate them first?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I'm using the documents provided under the Vantage Files on APM setup but I can't figure out how the master properties get populated when setting up a new document type? Should they default in or is there somewhere else I have to populate them first?

Mark:
After you create the new document type you need to associate the properties for the document with it.
This is done in the Properties sheet--> click Edit then you should get the document Type Properties window. (this is a list of all available properties) Select the check boxes next to the properties you want to configure, once done click OK in the Document Type Properties--> click Apply in the Document Type window and OK to close.

I hope that helps

Sylvia

Sylvia S. Hunts
Steinen Holdings, Inc.
(973) 887-6400 x 108
[cid:image001.jpg@01CD7157.384A2890]

Privileged, confidential, or sensitive information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e mail for messages of this kind.

Über Internet versandte eMails können leicht verfälscht oder unter fremdem Namen erstellt werden. Daher müssen wir zu Ihrer und unserer Sicherheit die rechtliche Verbindlichkeit der vorstehenden Erklärung ausschließen. Der Versand von eMails dient somit ausschließlich dem Informationsaustausch.
Diese eMail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese eMail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren und die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser eMail sind nicht gestattet.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Wagner

I tried that but when I went into the properties there was nothing there to select?

Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 9:09 AM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] APM Setup - Master Properties

Â
Mark:

I hope that helps

Sylvia

Sylvia S. Hunts
Steinen Holdings, Inc.
(973) 887-6400 x 108
[cid:mailto:image001.jpg%4001CD7157.384A2890]

From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Wagner

We could not see the templates either. Epicor recommended to install 2.6 first than upgrade to 2.7. She said there was a way to see the templates but it was easier to install 2.6 and redo at the point we were in the install.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 3, 2012, at 11:54 AM, Mark Wagner <mjfw2003@...> wrote:

> I tried that but when I went into the properties there was nothing there to select?
>
> ________________________________
> From: Sylvia Hunts <shunts@...>
> To: "vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Friday, August 3, 2012 9:09 AM
> Subject: RE: [Vantage] APM Setup - Master Properties
>
>
> Mark:
> After you create the new document type you need to associate the properties for the document with it.
> This is done in the Properties sheet--> click Edit then you should get the document Type Properties window. (this is a list of all available properties) Select the check boxes next to the properties you want to configure, once done click OK in the Document Type Properties--> click Apply in the Document Type window and OK to close.
>
> I hope that helps
>
> Sylvia
>
> Sylvia S. Hunts
> MIS - Corporate Project Manager
> Steinen Holdings, Inc.
> (973) 887-6400 x 108
> [cid:mailto:image001.jpg%4001CD7157.384A2890]
>
> Privileged, confidential, or sensitive information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet e mail for messages of this kind.
>
> Über Internet versandte eMails können leicht verfälscht oder unter fremdem Namen erstellt werden. Daher müssen wir zu Ihrer und unserer Sicherheit die rechtliche Verbindlichkeit der vorstehenden Erklärung ausschließen. Der Versand von eMails dient somit ausschließlich dem Informationsaustausch.
> Diese eMail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese eMail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren und die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser eMail sind nicht gestattet.
>
> From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Wagner
> Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 8:33 AM
> To: Vantage User Group
> Subject: [Vantage] APM Setup - Master Properties
>
> I'm using the documents provided under the Vantage Files on APM setup but I can't figure out how the master properties get populated when setting up a new document type? Should they default in or is there somewhere else I have to populate them first?
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>