Application Error in a UD table

I am receiving the follow application error in an UD (custom table) we have created. Does anyone have an idea what would cause the issue?

The number of members in the conceptual type ‘EpicorDB.UD11’ does not match with the number of members on the object side type ‘Ice.Tables.UD11’. Make sure the number of members are the same.

Thanks,
Carol

Did you create a new Table and give it the same name as another table in the database (UD11)?

Okay so when we were on E9 we had a custom table (UD11 with several fields used). After we upgraded to E10 we had to add additional fields. Is that why this is happening?

I went into SMS and looked at the tables. So we have a UD11 with all the fields that came across when we upgraded. However, the additional fields we added are in UD11_UD. What do I need to do to fix this?

That’s the correct result. There should be a view in the dbo Schema that has them combined.
Did you recycle the app pool after regening the data model?

It is when I am trying to regenerate the data model and recycle the app pool that I am receiving the error Generating the Data Models: Unexpected data type: varchar…

Not sure where to look to find what is causing this.

Can you post the list view of UD column maintenance including the data type? You can enter invalid data in the data type column.

This is the list view of the fields added

The image never came over…

I am attaching it this time.

UD11.xlsx (10.1 KB)

This may sound odd, but try adding a ShortChar22 to the list and compare if there are differences from the ShortChar21.
You may want to export the data from ShortChar21 and delete/recreate it…