Apply Credit memo - 8.03.407

Thanks Fay. I figured out that I had to zero out the balance to be applied, then it would let me do a new invoice. I then changed the balance to reflect the amount of the credit and was able to apply the credit memo
Â
I think this was the right way to do it, but I couldnt remember having to zero out the balance before it allowed me to select New/Invoice Line

--- On Thu, 10/8/09, Fay <fweis@...> wrote:

Subject: [Vantage] Re: Apply Credit memo - 8.03.407
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 1:03 PM

Â

I think you have to do New-Credit Memo to see the credit, then New-Invoice to see the invoice to apply it to. Then you should be able to click on Apply Credit Memo.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups .com, Mark Wagner <mjfw2003@.. .> wrote:
>
> OK - its been awhile so I know I am missing something basic. Have an invoice that was posted by a user who also posted a credit memo for that invoice in another batch. When I go to apply credit memo under Actions it is greyed out.
> Â
> What step am I missing?
> Â
> TIA
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
OK - its been awhile so I know I am missing something basic. Have an invoice that was posted by a user who also posted a credit memo for that invoice in another batch. When I go to apply credit memo under Actions it is greyed out.
Â
What step am I missing?
Â
TIA

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I think you have to do New-Credit Memo to see the credit, then New-Invoice to see the invoice to apply it to. Then you should be able to click on Apply Credit Memo.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Mark Wagner <mjfw2003@...> wrote:
>
> OK - its been awhile so I know I am missing something basic. Have an invoice that was posted by a user who also posted a credit memo for that invoice in another batch. When I go to apply credit memo under Actions it is greyed out.
> Â
> What step am I missing?
> Â
> TIA
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>