For some reason my selections in their are not selectable.Â

>________________________________
> From: Tom J. Christie <tchristie@...>
>To: "vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
>Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 10:01 AM
>Subject: RE: [Vantage] Auto approve submitted MES production labor
>
>

>This is under the employee maintenance. Go the Time and Expense tab / Time /Detail/ and mark auto approve time. We actually have all employee time records auto approve.
>
>From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jim_chance
>Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 6:32 AM
>To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [Vantage] Auto approve submitted MES production labor
>
>I have some production employees who when they enter time in MES I want the submission to be automatically approved.
>
>Do you have information on how to do this? What needs setup?
>
>When I go into Plant Configuration Control->Time and expense->Time the auto selection is shaded.
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I have some production employees who when they enter time in MES I want the submission to be automatically approved.

Do you have information on how to do this? What needs setup?

When I go into Plant Configuration Control->Time and expense->Time the auto selection is shaded.
This is under the employee maintenance. Go the Time and Expense tab / Time /Detail/ and mark auto approve time. We actually have all employee time records auto approve.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jim_chance
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 6:32 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Auto approve submitted MES production labor

I have some production employees who when they enter time in MES I want the submission to be automatically approved.

Do you have information on how to do this? What needs setup?

When I go into Plant Configuration Control->Time and expense->Time the auto selection is shaded.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]