Auto Label Print Control

Got it figured out. Excited like a little kid in a candy shop.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "r.morton03" <r.morton03@...> wrote:
>
> We paid for it, we installed it on the test database, and our consultant needs the proper documentation on how to use it. After opening a case with Epicor Tech support 6 weeks ago and leaving it open, I gave up getting the documentation from them.
>
> I looked in the files and tried searching topics but didn't find anything. I found documentation for 9.05.601, but we're still on 9.04.507A. Does anyone have any experience in this area?
>
> Using the HandHeld device to receive certain Part Groups, we want labels to print and emails to trigger... in the perfect world.
>
Does anyone in this group use auto label print control to print bar
code labels on the shop floor? We are looking into using this to print
lables when our final product is placed into inventory using the kan
ban receipts function.

Thanks,
David
We paid for it, we installed it on the test database, and our consultant needs the proper documentation on how to use it. After opening a case with Epicor Tech support 6 weeks ago and leaving it open, I gave up getting the documentation from them.

I looked in the files and tried searching topics but didn't find anything. I found documentation for 9.05.601, but we're still on 9.04.507A. Does anyone have any experience in this area?

Using the HandHeld device to receive certain Part Groups, we want labels to print and emails to trigger... in the perfect world.