Auto Printing By Date

Thank you. After posting this question and a little more research, I came to the conclusion we would need to run it as a user as well. I even found a post saying someone had contacted Epicor over this and they said it was working as designed. Seems like an odd way to design it. But I guess we can make this work.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Joshua Giese <jgiese@...> wrote:
>
> It turned into running an epicor client session as a service on the server and setting up all timed prints as that specific user. I created a user called print for that.
>
> In your current setup. If the xml is there you should be able to run the report from the system monitor too then as whichever user the report ran as.
>
>
> reply Signature
>
>
>
>
> Joshua Giese
>
> CTO
>
> 920.437.6400 Ext. 337
>
> Site ID: 27450-E905700B2-SQL64
>
> ----- Original Message -----
>
> From: "benthomas82" <benthomas82@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:20:38 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] Re: Auto Printing By Date
>
>
>
> Did you ever get this to work? I am in the same situation, the .xml file is generated, but I can't figure out how to actually print the report.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com , "Anon" wrote:
> >
> > I would like to setup monthly reports to run at night and be on the printer in the morning. I can schedule the reports to run at 12am the 1st of every month, with a process set no problem, but how do I get them to show up on a printer.
> >
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
I would like to setup monthly reports to run at night and be on the printer in the morning. I can schedule the reports to run at 12am the 1st of every month, with a process set no problem, but how do I get them to show up on a printer.
Did you ever get this to work? I am in the same situation, the .xml file is generated, but I can't figure out how to actually print the report.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Anon" <jgiese@...> wrote:
>
> I would like to setup monthly reports to run at night and be on the printer in the morning. I can schedule the reports to run at 12am the 1st of every month, with a process set no problem, but how do I get them to show up on a printer.
>
It turned into running an epicor client session as a service on the server and setting up all timed prints as that specific user. I created a user called print for that.

In your current setup. If the xml is there you should be able to run the report from the system monitor too then as whichever user the report ran as.

reply Signature

Joshua Giese

CTO

920.437.6400 Ext. 337

Site ID: 27450-E905700B2-SQL64

----- Original Message -----

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 1:20:38 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Auto Printing By Date

Did you ever get this to work? I am in the same situation, the .xml file is generated, but I can't figure out how to actually print the report.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com , "Anon" wrote:
>
> I would like to setup monthly reports to run at night and be on the printer in the morning. I can schedule the reports to run at 12am the 1st of every month, with a process set no problem, but how do I get them to show up on a printer.
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]