Autosave in Epicor 10

Cool, thanks for the info Jose!

We just upgraded from 9.04.506b to 10.0.700.4 and we have a small question.  Epicor 10 seems to autosave and my users are saying this is slowing them down and changing the order of how information is being viewed.

Is there anyway to turn off that "auto save" feature?

Thanks!

Jimmy

Epicor has been doing this for YEARS. When you switch from Line to Line or Order to Order it has always saved since version 8.0...Â

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:06 PM, challengerdoor@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p>We just upgraded from 9.04.506b to 10.0.700.4 and we have a small question.  Epicor 10 seems to autosave and my users are saying this is slowing them down and changing the order of how information is being viewed.</p><p><br></p><p>Is there anyway to turn off that &quot;auto save&quot; feature?</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks!</p><p>Jimmy</p><p></p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

I didn't finish my thought.... I don't think there is a way to turn that off system wide. If you have a specific instance you might be able to customize around it...

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Jose Gomez <jose@...> wrote:
Epicor has been doing this for YEARS. When you switch from Line to Line or Order to Order it has always saved since version 8.0...Â

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:06 PM, challengerdoor@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p>We just upgraded from 9.04.506b to 10.0.700.4 and we have a small question.  Epicor 10 seems to autosave and my users are saying this is slowing them down and changing the order of how information is being viewed.</p><p><br></p><p>Is there anyway to turn off that &quot;auto save&quot; feature?</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks!</p><p>Jimmy</p><p></p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>