Backflush Labor Server Process

We run it (and several other processes) every 5 minutes. It's just often enough to be effective within our process (giving our planners & inventory control groups real time enough info) & never has seemed to significantly impact performance.

Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:26:37 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Backflush Labor Server Process

Vantage 8.03.4xx

I am looking for recommendations on how often to run the backflush labor server process.
What factors did you consider in the decision (# of jobs, size of jobs, # of labor transactions) and how did they affect your choice (more or less often)?
Is there a noticeable system performance impact when the process runs?

Thank you,
Chris

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Vantage 8.03.4xx

I am looking for recommendations on how often to run the backflush labor server process.
What factors did you consider in the decision (# of jobs, size of jobs, # of labor transactions) and how did they affect your choice (more or less often)?

Thank you,
Chris
We have about 1000 jobs per month and run it every night as a scheduled job. It frees up all the operations and backflushes materials on a timely basis so we never fall behind.

--- On Mon, 8/17/09, afiedt_buf <chris.eull@...> wrote:

Subject: [Vantage] Backflush Labor Server Process
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, August 17, 2009, 5:26 PM

Â

Vantage 8.03.4xx

Thank you,
Chris

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]