BAQ Advice on Vantage409C

Thanks I will look into that

Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:10 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] BAQ Advice on Vantage409C

Hello Dan. If I understand correctly, what you are looking for is the JobProd table. This table links Jobs to the proper demand; so in your case, you can either select Jobs with a NULL value in jobprod.ordernum or select the ones that have a jobprod.warehousecode or a jobprod.targetjobnum, to retrieve Stock and OtherJob demands respectively.

Roel Martinez
ERP Analyst
Sabre Tubular Structures

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Dan Godfrey
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:35 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

I figured it out. I did a outer join from JobHead to OrderDtl but limited the OrderNum to be less than the original OrderNum that we started Vantage with.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of dgodfrey_amc
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:00 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] BAQ Advice on Vantage409C

I am trying to create a BAQ that looks at Jobs that does not have any Sales Orders for its PartNum, basically for stocking jobs and sub-assemblies. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I am trying to create a BAQ that looks at Jobs that does not have any Sales Orders for its PartNum, basically for stocking jobs and sub-assemblies. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
I figured it out. I did a outer join from JobHead to OrderDtl but limited the OrderNum to be less than the original OrderNum that we started Vantage with.

Hello Dan. If I understand correctly, what you are looking for is the JobProd table. This table links Jobs to the proper demand; so in your case, you can either select Jobs with a NULL value in jobprod.ordernum or select the ones that have a jobprod.warehousecode or a jobprod.targetjobnum, to retrieve Stock and OtherJob demands respectively.

Roel Martinez
ERP Analyst
Sabre Tubular Structures

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dan Godfrey
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:35 PM

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>