BAQ Combo Filters

Hello Carson,

We want to add to some filtering functionality to our reason codes, and are planning to add checkbox UD fields in Reason Code Maintenance and filtering in the Miscellaneous Material Issue/Return, Cost and Quantity Adjustment, and Nonconformance (inventory) functions.  I was not anticipating storing any values outside of the Reason table, but I am curious about how you are using your UD10 table.  Could you elaborate on that?

Regards,

Scott

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of carson251
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 2:31 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: BAQ Combo Filters

To filter it enter a criteria in the BAQ to a specified constant. Then there is a special syntax on the constant. [EpiBinding:Table.Field]

Here is what the query phrase looks like on a working BAQ with a filter.
The combo box is filtered by the reason code in the nonconformance and pulls a value from UD10.

for each Reason no-lock where Reason.ReasonCode = '[EpiBinding:NonConf.ReasonCode]' , each UD10 no-lock where (Reason.Company = UD10.Company and Reason.ReasonCode = UD10.Key1 ).

Carson

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "supertico05" <mvissuet@...> wrote:
>
> IN the Part Detail tab I want to add a BAQ Combo box that displays all the revisions for that part.
>
> Does anyone know how to add filters or parameters to a BAQ Combo?
>

IN the Part Detail tab I want to add a BAQ Combo box that displays all the revisions for that part.

Does anyone know how to add filters or parameters to a BAQ Combo?
To filter it enter a criteria in the BAQ to a specified constant. Then there is a special syntax on the constant. [EpiBinding:Table.Field]

Here is what the query phrase looks like on a working BAQ with a filter.
The combo box is filtered by the reason code in the nonconformance and pulls a value from UD10.

for each Reason no-lock where Reason.ReasonCode = '[EpiBinding:NonConf.ReasonCode]' , each UD10 no-lock where (Reason.Company = UD10.Company and Reason.ReasonCode = UD10.Key1 ).

Carson

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "supertico05" <mvissuet@...> wrote:
>
> IN the Part Detail tab I want to add a BAQ Combo box that displays all the revisions for that part.
>
> Does anyone know how to add filters or parameters to a BAQ Combo?
>