BAQ contains hundreds of Price Lists that are not in Supplier P

>>When I run a BAQ of all
Supplier Price Lists, it contains
>>records that I cannot view
in the Supplier Price List Maintenance screen.
Just wondering if anyone found an answer for this?

I just ran into someting similar in E9.05/702A...

A few parts in Purchase Advisor say they have a supplier price list.
But these don't show in Supplier Price List maintenance.

And I can see the records in a BAQ for table VendPart,
Effective and Expire dates look OK and I don't see any pattern... yet.

When I run a BAQ of all Supplier Price Lists, it contains hundreds of records that I cannot view in the Supplier Price List Maintenance screen.  Does anyone know why this is?  Is there some clean-up we need to do in our database or is there a field from Supplier Price List Maintenance that I can use in my BAQ to weed out which ones are viewable?  We are wondering if the records we cannot view are Supplier Price List records that were deleted in Maintenance - if this is the case - is there a routine we need to run to clean them out of the database behind the scenes?  Your help is appreciated!

do you have multiple companys or multiple plants them parts could be part of?  if so try filtering on the plant and company you are needing the information for.

In your BAQ what tables are you using?

If more than 1 – check your joins.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 10:32 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] BAQ contains hundreds of Price Lists that are not in Supplier Price List Maintenance

When I run a BAQ of all Supplier Price Lists, it contains hundreds of records that I cannot view in the Supplier Price List Maintenance screen.  Does anyone know why this is?  Is there some clean-up we need to do in our database or is there a field from Supplier Price List Maintenance that I can use in my BAQ to weed out which ones are viewable?  We are wondering if the records we cannot view are Supplier Price List records that were deleted in Maintenance - if this is the case - is there a routine we need to run to clean them out of the database behind the scenes?  Your help is appreciated!

VendPart

Vendor

PartPlant

No, we only have one company and plant.

How did the price list get converted into Epicor?

Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 2:37 PM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] BAQ contains hundreds of Price Lists that are not in Supplier Price List Maintenance

VendPart

Vendor

PartPlant

We found that the price list shows info based on effective date which is usually the date entered. I wrote a baq to show all of them, because our buyers told me their pricing was disappearing.

If you bring up supplier price list from the menu instead of linking from the part and search on the part you will see all of the entries.

Maybe this is your issue also.

HTH

Greg Payne

Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 9:28 PM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] BAQ contains hundreds of Price Lists that are not in Supplier Price List Maintenance

How did the price list get converted into Epicor?

Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 2:37 PM

VendPart

Vendor

PartPlant

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."