BAQ for UserFile only returning "Manager"

I believe it’s short for Global Company Security Manager.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:47 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: BAQ for UserFile only returning "Manager"

I had a more complex BAQ to begin with, and in troubleshooting I made a new Test BAQ with only the userfile table.  I sent a call into Epicor, and they came back with:

"This is a known issue where the UserFile baq will only return system users, SCR 105008 and fixed in 9.05.702.

SCR 105008: BAQ for UserFile table is only returning

records where GLBCompSM  = true"

We are running 701, I asked if there was a patch for 701 and he hasn't responded yet...

Does anyone know what GLBCompSM is?  Is that something in the company settings?

I've tried a couple of different BAQs, but it only returns the first record.  Any ideas?

>>I've tried a couple of different BAQs, but it only returns the first record

Without more details I'm check the basics first.

- Any field security on the UserFile table?
- In
E9 Phrase Build sheet...
---- the UserFile table should say "each" ( not "first" or "last").
---- and the IsSummary symbol isn't displayed

hi

Is it the only table in the BAQ? Did you try checking the box for Outer Join on the relationship

between tables?

Marianne Gizzi

mgizzi@...

I did have a more complex BAQ, but in troubleshooting, I ran a BAQ with only the UserFile table with the same results.  I posted a call with Epicor:

"This is a known issue where the UserFile baq will only return system users, SCR 105008 and fixed in 9.05.702.

We are currently running 701, I asked if there was a patch or one off for 701, but haven't gotten a response yet.

What is GLBCompSM?  Company settings?

I had a more complex BAQ to begin with, and in troubleshooting I made a new Test BAQ with only the userfile table.  I sent a call into Epicor, and they came back with:

We are running 701, I asked if there was a patch for 701 and he hasn't responded yet...

Does anyone know what GLBCompSM is?  Is that something in the company settings?