BAQ or Report for Jobs w/ Last Activity Date

Jeff- sounds like you are heading in the right direction. We did a similar thing at a company I used to work at for WIP Cycle Counting. I put all the logic in a Crystal Report since we were on Vantage 6.1 and didn't have the BAQ functionality available in 8.03. I would also check to see if there has been any material or subcontract activity as well. You can get material and subcontract transactions from the PartTran table.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jplehr" <jlehr@...> wrote:
>
> Vantage 8.03.408A
>
> Hey all...I am trying to put together a simple (so I think) query that will tell me what the last activity date is on any open Job.
>
> The intent is to see if some Jobs get lost in the process and never get processed through Complete/Close action. If I can pull all open Jobs showing the last activity date.
>
> I started with JobHead to get my open Jobs and the LaborDtl to get the date. Not sure where to go from there. Not sure if I am even heading in the right direction.
>
> Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Jeff
>
Vantage 8.03.408A

Hey all...I am trying to put together a simple (so I think) query that will tell me what the last activity date is on any open Job.

The intent is to see if some Jobs get lost in the process and never get processed through Complete/Close action. If I can pull all open Jobs showing the last activity date.

I started with JobHead to get my open Jobs and the LaborDtl to get the date. Not sure where to go from there. Not sure if I am even heading in the right direction.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

Jeff