BAQ Report Designer - Options Question

You can customize these the same as other menu options.

Turn on developer mode and launch the report, then once the report screen is up pick Tools/Customization.

Then set the sharedprops.enabled on "PrintTool", "PrintPreviewTool", "GenerateTool" and "ProcessTool" to false when you do not have a valid value entered.

this.baseToolbarsManager.Tools["PrintTool"].SharedProps.Enabled = false;

set it to true once you have valid values

Jim Kinneman
Encompass Solutions, Inc

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mike.numbers" <mnumbers@...> wrote:
>
> Epicor 9.04.507a
>
> I have created a report through the BAQ Report Designer. I have created 2 options so the user can run the report by limits and the limits are Part Numbers. The problem I have is when the user does not enter anything for the limits we get the system error--"Object Reference not set to an instance of an object" followed by "Tried to call a method in an invalid procedure (7224)". When limits are entered correctly, the report prints as designed. My question is.. is there a way to edit the options on this to prevent the user from running the report without entering the options?
>
Epicor 9.04.507a

I have created a report through the BAQ Report Designer. I have created 2 options so the user can run the report by limits and the limits are Part Numbers. The problem I have is when the user does not enter anything for the limits we get the system error--"Object Reference not set to an instance of an object" followed by "Tried to call a method in an invalid procedure (7224)". When limits are entered correctly, the report prints as designed. My question is.. is there a way to edit the options on this to prevent the user from running the report without entering the options?