BAQ Report -> Report Options + BAQ Parameter + Criteria and Calculated Field [SOLVED]

Hey people how are u?,
here is me again, whit another thing that cant resolve… this time is not a code issue.

I have a BAQ Report, that have the open releases white pending Qty from all time to:

• need to make: Today + {User imput how many days}

its any way to do this?

i’m thinking some like on BAQ make some parameter… then use this on criteria expression, its possible? i have too to use this on calculated field, for print the TO DATE value on report.

Regards

Ok, for all watching for this… there is the Auto-Response XD

how i solve:

1 - On BAQ i make a Calculated Field

CASE
WHEN DATEDIFF(DAY, GETDATE(), CAST(PORel.DueDate AS datetime)) < 0 THEN 0
ELSE DATEDIFF(DAY, GETDATE(), CAST(PORel.DueDate AS datetime))
END

you may note that i convert on 0 if duedate is minor than actual date, this is for get too the pending from before.

2 - ON BAQ Report, Option Field Tab, simply write the field name: Calculated_DiasDiferencia in my case, and on condition i put <=.
(note that calculated fields are not in drodown, but when you write correctly the name, all rest of fields are autocompleted, and the report work correcly)

whit this solution u can allow user to filter like i want. Simple solution and work perfectly.

I dont get a way to make BAQ Report interact whit BAQ Parameter, but here i present u an alternative for do some like that.

1 Like