BAQ to show orders on Credit Hold

Sorry, should have been more specific....Customer is joined to OrderHed on CustNum.  Customer1 is joined to OrderHed on BTCustNum.
Does anyone know the field to add to a BAQ to show if a specific order is on credit hold?  I know I can grab the credit hold field from Customer, but that only tells me if the customer is on hold, and not a specific order.

Customer Credit Manager has the ability to add or remove credit hold by order, and technical details lists it as field name: CreditHold, epiBinding: OrderHed, but no DB field.

CreditHold does not exist in DB OrderHed.

Thanks in advance,
Craig

Order-credit hold is tied to both the Sold To and Bill To customer id's.  If either of those are on Credit Hold, the corresponding Order will be on hold.  The OrderHed table has a Credit Override that gets set if you want the specific order released. 

1) In your BAQ have OrderHed and Customer.  Add Customer a second time to the BAQ (comes in as Customer1). 
2) Create a calculated field called OrderCreditHold, with this as the calculation: 

"if OrderHed.BTCustNum = Customer1.CustNum and Customer1.CreditHold = True and OrderHed.CreditOverride = True then False else 
if OrderHed.BTCustNum = Customer.CustNum and Customer.CreditHold = True and OrderHed.CreditOverride = True then False else 
if OrderHed.BTCustNum = Customer1.CustNum and Customer1.CreditHold = True and OrderHed.CreditOverride = False then True else 
if OrderHed.BTCustNum = Customer.CustNum and Customer.CreditHold = True and OrderHed.CreditOverride = True then True else False"