BAQCombo in E9 customization tools

It is the table.field as you suspect, but it is the table.field from the query, not linked to the open sales order. It's probably a simple thing to pass the paramter along, I just don't know what it is.

Ernie

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Rob Bucek <rbucek@...> wrote:
>
> Maybe value is like the ID, what populates the field, display member could be what the user sees like ID Description? Ia assume it would want that in the form of table.fieldnname ? Just a guess though..
>
> Rob Bucek
> Production Control Manager
> D&S Manafacturing
> M: (715) 896-0590<tel:7158960590>
> P: (715) 896-0590<tel:7158960590>
>
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid
>
>
> -----Original message-----
> From: Elizabeth <gracefulthreads@...>
> To: "vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Thu, May 24, 2012 16:58:51 GMT+00:00
> Subject: [Vantage] BAQCombo in E9 customization tools
>
>
>
> This looks pretty powerful... but what does it want for the ValueMember and DisplayMember values? I'm in SO Entry Lines and want to display some info from the PartPlant table, and most parts exist in multiple plants. I have the query, but need to pass the part number into it.
>
> Any hints?
>
> Ernie Lowell
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
This looks pretty powerful... but what does it want for the ValueMember and DisplayMember values? I'm in SO Entry Lines and want to display some info from the PartPlant table, and most parts exist in multiple plants. I have the query, but need to pass the part number into it.

Any hints?

Ernie Lowell
Maybe value is like the ID, what populates the field, display member could be what the user sees like ID Description? Ia assume it would want that in the form of table.fieldnname ? Just a guess though..

Rob Bucek
Production Control Manager
D&S Manafacturing
M: (715) 896-0590<tel:7158960590>
P: (715) 896-0590<tel:7158960590>

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

-----Original message-----
To: "vantage@yahoogroups.com" <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, May 24, 2012 16:58:51 GMT+00:00
Subject: [Vantage] BAQCombo in E9 customization tools

This looks pretty powerful... but what does it want for the ValueMember and DisplayMember values? I'm in SO Entry Lines and want to display some info from the PartPlant table, and most parts exist in multiple plants. I have the query, but need to pass the part number into it.

Any hints?

Ernie Lowell

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]