Between value for tracker/dashboard

Thanks anyway Chris. At first I thought it was going to be easy to thenI realized too...

-ramsey

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Chris Thompson <chriselectrix@...> wrote:
>
> Having re-read what you asked, I dont think my suggestion will help.
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: alldoneprojects <ramsey@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, 8 July, 2009 14:44:10
> Subject: [Vantage] Between value for tracker/dashboard
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a UD table with two columns that are start and end values. I want to have a user be able to enter a number and see if it's in the range those columns create, basically a SQL 'between'. Anybody a quick way to do that with a tracker?
>
> -Ramsey
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Hi,

I have a UD table with two columns that are start and end values. I want to have a user be able to enter a number and see if it's in the range those columns create, basically a SQL 'between'. Anybody a quick way to do that with a tracker?

-Ramsey
All you need to do on the dashboard tracker is set the lower input box (the 'from' number) as Greater Than or Equal To and set the higher input box (the 'to' number) as Less Than or Equal To.

If you set it like this and put 5 in the lower box and 10 in the higher box it will display 5-10 inclusive.

You can play around with the Less Than and Greater To so they dont include the first number you select, but I would imagine you want it as I originally said.

Sent: Wednesday, 8 July, 2009 14:44:10
Subject: [Vantage] Between value for tracker/dashboard

Hi,

I have a UD table with two columns that are start and end values. I want to have a user be able to enter a number and see if it's in the range those columns create, basically a SQL 'between'. Anybody a quick way to do that with a tracker?

-Ramsey

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Having re-read what you asked, I dont think my suggestion will help.

Sent: Wednesday, 8 July, 2009 14:44:10
Subject: [Vantage] Between value for tracker/dashboard

Hi,

-Ramsey

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]