BPM to check zero dollar AR Invoice lines

>BPM not allow posting zero dollar invoices
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you.

But can explain why you want this?

I'm curious because I recently ran into a TranGLC issue related to zero dollar invoices.

Thanks

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@...> wrote:
>
> Looking to create a BPM that will not allow posting invoices that contain any zero dollar lines. I have ran the trace and am unable to find a method that uses the table InvcDtl so that I can validate.
> Has anyone created something similar?
>
Looking to create a BPM that will not allow posting invoices that contain any zero dollar lines. I have ran the trace and am unable to find a method that uses the table InvcDtl so that I can validate.
Has anyone created something similar?
You can use ARInovice.Update, that will catch any line changes to zero. but will not catch $0 lines when shippers are pulled in. Am looking for how to capture shipments pulled in with $0 lines...

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@...> wrote:
>
> Looking to create a BPM that will not allow posting invoices that contain any zero dollar lines. I have ran the trace and am unable to find a method that uses the table InvcDtl so that I can validate.
>
We do something similar... we do not allow shipping and receiving to receive in $0 POs... this is because when you receive a subcontract PO, the price on the PO is the cost that goes to the job... also if they can't receive it in... the buyers are more willing to fix the price on the PO... and accounting gets more invoices that match POs...
If its really a $0 PO then they have to put in a price of $0.0001.

Marco Vissuet
Systems Engineering
Pacific Contours Corporation
Office (619) 670-3900
Fax (619) 670-1643
marcov@...<mailto:marcov@...>
http://www.pacificcontours.com/

"The information contained herein may be subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Warning: - This document contains data whose export is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2751, et seq.) as amended, or the Export Administration Act (Title 50, U.S.C., App 2401 et seq.) as amended. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe criminal and civil penalties. Disseminate in accordance with provisions of DoD Directive 5230.25.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Pete
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:25 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: BPM to check zero dollar AR Invoice lines.

You can use ARInovice.Update, that will catch any line changes to zero. but will not catch $0 lines when shippers are pulled in. Am looking for how to capture shipments pulled in with $0 lines...

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@...<mailto:mmcwilliams22@...>> wrote:
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]