BPM to clock out user

I would be interested in this code too.. we are at 9.05.605. if the user does not clock out - the next time he clocks into a job - it takes the Payroll date from the 'active' labor header record. so we get some weird payroll dates - example, the user clocked in, in 12/1/2011, but the payroll date shows 10/1/2011. We do not use Epicor for Payroll, but the COS/WIP post uses that payroll date for posting transactions.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "tchristie1" <tchristie@...> wrote:
>
> I am looking to build a bpm that can be used to clock out a user. I know that many of you use the MES for your time clock but we do not. We use MES to collect labordtl records against the job but are not interested in the laborhed records.
>
> Does anyone have a bit of code that would help point me in the right direction? We are on 9.05.606.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom
>
I am looking to build a bpm that can be used to clock out a user. I know that many of you use the MES for your time clock but we do not. We use MES to collect labordtl records against the job but are not interested in the laborhed records.

Does anyone have a bit of code that would help point me in the right direction? We are on 9.05.606.

Thanks,

Tom