BPM to stop Reciept of Material

I'm not sure the timing associated with your process but there are many ways to accomplish depending on the goals. You'll need to evaluate the business process, the physical process and the Vantage transactions to see what works best for you. Blocking job receipts alone won't fix this.

1. Why isn't the material getting issued? Do you have issue tickets or picklists sitting on someone's desk waiting to be entered? Did someone "steal" material from stores or another job to perform the work?

2. What is physically happening on the shop floor? When is the worker reporting completed quantities? Does the product need to be moved after complete?

I would dig into this more and root cause before jumping on a BPM to band-aid the problem.

Chris

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas" <lee@...> wrote:
>
> We had a situation were receiving received material from a job and the job was not marked complete and no material issued. Not sure how poeple can miss this. So anybody want to share a BPM to stop the receipt of material or can tell me what tables to start in, I would appreciate it.
>
We had a situation were receiving received material from a job and the job was not marked complete and no material issued. Not sure how poeple can miss this. So anybody want to share a BPM to stop the receipt of material or can tell me what tables to start in, I would appreciate it.