C# Training For Interacting with Epicor Objects

We took those classes a couple years ago when we were still on E9.  We got no documentation and back then I was reading everything I could get my hands on, and wasn’t satisfied, which is why we took the classes.  I didn’t think it was worth the cost though. 

Brenda

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 9:43 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] C# Training For Interacting with Epicor Objects

Does the SDK or education classes that Epicor offers come with solid documentation?

Thanks,

Tanner

I have been building up new tricks thanks to this forum, the EUG, and quite a bit of trial and error in E10.  However, there are very specific things I am unable to do quickly because I don't know the proper syntax or am perhaps missing some holy grail of Epicor documentation. Can anyone recommend a class or detailed guide that covers in depth working with Epicor WCF services (the Epicor document is quite brief and assumes a lot) and/or Infragistics libraries and how they apply to Epicor customization?  I have thought about the Epicor Education SDK class, but we don't have the SDK.

Thanks in advance,

Tanner

We have the SDK and took the classes.  Honestly, I have learned more from this group and Insights.

Brenda

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 5:32 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] C# Training For Interacting with Epicor Objects

I have been building up new tricks thanks to this forum, the EUG, and quite a bit of trial and error in E10.  However, there are very specific things I am unable to do quickly because I don't know the proper syntax or am perhaps missing some holy grail of Epicor documentation. Can anyone recommend a class or detailed guide that covers in depth working with Epicor WCF services (the Epicor document is quite brief and assumes a lot) and/or Infragistics libraries and how they apply to Epicor customization?  I have thought about the Epicor Education SDK class, but we don't have the SDK.

Thanks in advance,

Tanner

Does the SDK or education classes that Epicor offers come with solid documentation?

Thanks,

Tanner