Can I use Dashboard filters to set a dashboard to show only dates greater than 24 months ago? If so, how?

an I use Dashboard filters to set a dashboard to show only dates greater than 24 months ago? If so, how?For example, I have a dashbaord that shows customer shipments. I want to add a tab that shows only shipment with shipment dates that are older than 24 months.

When you add that tab you can add a filter to the grid properties filter tab. Will probably need to add a calculated column that gets the days difference from today to whatever date you want to filter on, then in the dashboard grid filter you filter out anything > 24 in your calculated column

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated. The days difference field is very helpful.

Sometimes you have to get creative to make life easy. Like doing a start and end date filter for records. Easiest way to to put your date field in the baq, then create a calculated field called endDate with that same date in it to create a duplicate column, and then you filter on those two columns to make a period or range filter. Another common “LifeHack”