Can't access forecastig tool, error "MENU ID MRG02001 is not val

Unfortunately it has been a VERY long time since I have used 8.03 that I couldn’t tell you!  L

MANASA

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 11:41 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] RE: Can't access forecastig tool, error "MENU ID MRG02001 is not valid for the current user", Vantage 8.03

Well, the odd thing is that I have a test Epicor9 system with the SAME database as my Vantage 8.03 and I can access it from part tracker in Epicor9…..What security has to be set?  There doesn’t seem to be a menu ID for it to give rights to….

Mike..

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 10:36 AM
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Can't access forecastig tool, error "MENU ID MRG02001 is not valid for the current user", Vantage 8.03

Pure security issues…..your userID does not have access to it.

Manasa

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 11:35 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Can't access forecastig tool, error "MENU ID MRG02001 is not valid for the current user", Vantage 8.03

I get this error when trying to access the forecasting tool from the “actions” menu in part tracker.  I have access to all menus as I am an admin so I’m not sure what is causing this.  Any ideas???

Mike Abell

Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office:   931.432.8408
Mobile:  615.418.3055

email:  MAbell@...

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

I get this error when trying to access the forecasting tool from the “actions” menu in part tracker.  I have access to all menus as I am an admin so I’m not sure what is causing this.  Any ideas???

Mike Abell

Manasa

Subject: [Vantage] Can't access forecastig tool, error "MENU ID MRG02001 is not valid for the current user", Vantage 8.03

Mike Abell

Well, the odd thing is that I have a test Epicor9 system with the SAME database as my Vantage 8.03 and I can access it from part tracker in Epicor9…..What security has to be set?  There doesn’t seem to be a menu ID for it to give rights to….

Mike..

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 10:36 AM
Subject: [Vantage] RE: Can't access forecastig tool, error "MENU ID MRG02001 is not valid for the current user", Vantage 8.03

Manasa

Mike Abell