Clock In/Out rules Vantage 8.03

Thanks Bruce, exactly what I was looking for.....

Mike Abell
Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office: 931.432.1853 ext 302
Mobile: 615.418.3055
email: MAbell@...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of brucewbrannan
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 3:05 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Clock In/Out rules Vantage 8.03

System Management > Company Maintenance > Company > Modules > Production > Data Collection

You'll see Clock in/out allowance times there.

There's also the "Consider Grace for Labor Detail" checkbox. You might want to read the help file on that option too.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Mike Abell <mabell@...<mailto:mabell@...>> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to the Vantage Payroll system and I'm trying to find where I setup clock in/out rules that would figure out how to know how to handle hours when an employee clocks in.out. For example if the shift ends at 2:30pm and the employee clocks out at 2:32pm it would round back to 2:30 or clocks out at 2:38, it would round back to the nearest increment set up, usually 2:45. Where is this setup located? Thanks!
>
>
> Mike Abell
> Information Technology Manager
> Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
> Office: 931.432.1853 ext 302
> Mobile: 615.418.3055
> email: MAbell@...
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hi all,

I'm new to the Vantage Payroll system and I'm trying to find where I setup clock in/out rules that would figure out how to know how to handle hours when an employee clocks in.out. For example if the shift ends at 2:30pm and the employee clocks out at 2:32pm it would round back to 2:30 or clocks out at 2:38, it would round back to the nearest increment set up, usually 2:45. Where is this setup located? Thanks!

Mike Abell
Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office: 931.432.1853 ext 302
Mobile: 615.418.3055
email: MAbell@...

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
System Management > Company Maintenance > Company > Modules > Production > Data Collection

You'll see Clock in/out allowance times there.

There's also the "Consider Grace for Labor Detail" checkbox. You might want to read the help file on that option too.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Mike Abell <mabell@...> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to the Vantage Payroll system and I'm trying to find where I setup clock in/out rules that would figure out how to know how to handle hours when an employee clocks in.out. For example if the shift ends at 2:30pm and the employee clocks out at 2:32pm it would round back to 2:30 or clocks out at 2:38, it would round back to the nearest increment set up, usually 2:45. Where is this setup located? Thanks!
>
>
> Mike Abell
> Information Technology Manager
> Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
> Office: 931.432.1853 ext 302
> Mobile: 615.418.3055
> email: MAbell@...
>
>
>
>