Code for calc_serialnumber on the Transfer Order Packing Slip

Thanks!

I figured that I could get to it if I had the SDK, unfortunately, we do not. Does anyone that could help?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Steven Gotschall <sgotschall@...> wrote:
>
> We are on 8.03 and I am not familiar with the transfer order packing slip, but from my experience with other data definitions that have a Calc_Serialnumber I can guess that this is a list of serial numbers. I have seen this field in the EDIArFrm data definition for EDI. It is a comma delineated list of serial numbers associated with the line items on the invoice. Probably something similar in your case.
>
> Also note that while this is a calculated field and the code for it is generally not visible to the general user, I believe that you can get to it (and create others) if you have the SDK.
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Jen Triftshauser <jennifertriftshauser@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Tue, February 2, 2010 8:08:26 AM
> Subject: [Vantage] code for calc_serialnumber on the Transfer Order Packing Slip
>
> ÂÂ
> Epicor 9.04.504c
>
> All,
>
> I have been asked to put serial numbers on the Transfer Order Packing Slip. I've noticed that on the Crystal Form, there is a field called:
>
> TFShipDtl.Calc_ Serialnumber
>
> This calculation is embedded in the Epicor code, and is not visible to the general user. (I've asked our Epicor Consultant)
>
> Does anyone know what this calculation is? I'm specifically looking for the tables the serial number is pulled from, in hopes that I can write something simpler.
>
> Any info is much appreciated!
>
> TIA
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Epicor 9.04.504c

All,

I have been asked to put serial numbers on the Transfer Order Packing Slip. I've noticed that on the Crystal Form, there is a field called:

TFShipDtl.Calc_Serialnumber

This calculation is embedded in the Epicor code, and is not visible to the general user. (I've asked our Epicor Consultant)

Does anyone know what this calculation is? I'm specifically looking for the tables the serial number is pulled from, in hopes that I can write something simpler.

Any info is much appreciated!

TIA
We are on 8.03 and I am not familiar with the transfer order packing slip, but from my experience with other data definitions that have a Calc_Serialnumber I can guess that this is a list of serial numbers. I have seen this field in the EDIArFrm data definition for EDI. It is a comma delineated list of serial numbers associated with the line items on the invoice. Probably something similar in your case.

Also note that while this is a calculated field and the code for it is generally not visible to the general user, I believe that you can get to it (and create others) if you have the SDK.

Sent: Tue, February 2, 2010 8:08:26 AM
Subject: [Vantage] code for calc_serialnumber on the Transfer Order Packing Slip

Â
Epicor 9.04.504c

All,

I have been asked to put serial numbers on the Transfer Order Packing Slip. I've noticed that on the Crystal Form, there is a field called:

TFShipDtl.Calc_ Serialnumber

This calculation is embedded in the Epicor code, and is not visible to the general user. (I've asked our Epicor Consultant)

Does anyone know what this calculation is? I'm specifically looking for the tables the serial number is pulled from, in hopes that I can write something simpler.

Any info is much appreciated!

TIA

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]