ComboBox ReadOnly false when the ReasonType is "M"

Hi good day everyone, starting with the question I needed to add an EpiCombo with a static list with only 2 data, “Almacen” and “Suministros” this data will store in a custom field. The point is that this data list only is enabled when the reason type is “M”, in the EpiViewNotification when is added a new record this field will be enabled if the reason type is “M” but If it is different from “M” this will be disabled, I use the property ReadOnly for this.

I have already debugged it and I have noticed that in the EpiViewNotification, the read-only property sets it to false, even though in the validation it had been set to true when the ReasonType is different from “M”

private void edvReasonDetail_EpiViewNotification(EpiDataView view, EpiNotifyArgs args)
{
    // ** Argument Properties and Uses **
    // view.dataView[args.Row]["FieldName"]
    // args.Row, args.Column, args.Sender, args.NotifyType
    // NotifyType.Initialize, NotifyType.AddRow, NotifyType.DeleteRow, NotifyType.InitLastView, NotifyType.InitAndResetTreeNodes
    if ((args.NotifyType == EpiTransaction.NotifyType.Initialize))
    {
        this.cmbTipoEmision.ReadOnly = true;
    }

if ((args.NotifyType == EpiTransaction.NotifyType.AddRow))
    {
        if ((args.Row > -1))
        {
            string ReasonType = view.dataView[args.Row]["ReasonType"].ToString();
            this.cmbTipoEmision.ReadOnly = (ReasonType == "M") ? false : true;
        }
    }
}

Any suggestion on how it could be solved?

I recommend using a Row Rule instead. Search this site and you will find posts on how to do it.

I followed your advice and it really was that, since I was thinking of using the extended properties but that affects loading the form and not changing a control or data in the view. Thank you very much.