CRE Server Error in Cash Receipts Entry

Need this resolved urgently. Finance is receiving the following error when trying to run our Cash Receipts Entry Form.

“The CRE Server is taking to long to respond. Please review the Timeout value in Credit Card Configuration.”

Is the Credit Card processing working? Will Cash Receipts work if you remove all receipts from Credit Cards?

Yes finance is able process most of the entries, however, for a small percentage they are receiving the CRE Server error. When they do get an error, they create their new entry and process, it then loads for around 5min and then displays the error "The CRE Server is taking to long to respond. Please review the Timeout value in Credit Card configuration

Did you ever get this resolved?

Yes, it was because there was a symbol character in the customer address field.

Interesting. We do not have any of that and are having the same issue. Yet, only a few orders. Not all orders.

Update: Found a “.” after Ave. Hopefully that fixes it.

And NOPE! Didn’t fix it.

Thank you @Tripb44 for the info. I will keep it in mind for any other potential issues.

Hi will were you able to get this corrected?

In the past, I remember seeing some issues when the zip code had the zip+4 format. That could be another thing to check.

Shortly after this I took another position at a different company, so I am not sure if this ever got fixed or not.