Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 9:00 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] CreateOrderFromQuote BPM

I am trying to set the OrderHed.OrderHeld flag to true an a post processing
BPM on the CreateOrderFromQuote BO. My BPM is firing but I can't get the
flag to update. I've tried setting ttOrderHed.OrderHeld as well as
Orderhed.OrderHeld. Any ideas?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I am trying to set the OrderHed.OrderHeld flag to true an a post processing BPM on the CreateOrderFromQuote BO. My BPM is firing but I can't get the flag to update. I've tried setting ttOrderHed.OrderHeld as well as Orderhed.OrderHeld. Any ideas?
I've had a hard time using BPMs on any transition type BO. (A BO that starts with one table but moves to another) I would try a data directive to detect the creation of a order linked to a quote.

Carson

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "bmmpam" <bryan.mischler@...> wrote:
>
> I am trying to set the OrderHed.OrderHeld flag to true an a post processing BPM on the CreateOrderFromQuote BO. My BPM is firing but I can't get the flag to update. I've tried setting ttOrderHed.OrderHeld as well as Orderhed.OrderHeld. Any ideas?
>
For the tt table a post processing BPM only updates the value returned to the UI (what the user sees), the database wouldn't get updated unless a subsequent update occurred and the flag has not been changed since. Its possible that subsequent BOs are undoing the change you made.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "bmmpam" <bryan.mischler@...> wrote:
>
> I am trying to set the OrderHed.OrderHeld flag to true an a post processing BPM on the CreateOrderFromQuote BO. My BPM is firing but I can't get the flag to update. I've tried setting ttOrderHed.OrderHeld as well as Orderhed.OrderHeld. Any ideas?
>