Creating new GL accounts

Hello Deirdre,

Is it possible to send me this file too please? email is neil.williams@...

Thanks in advance.

Regards

N.R.Williams FC

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Deirdre Sykes <dsykes@...> wrote:
>
> Attached is the script we used to set up new GL accounts .
>
> Have to do the segment first and then add the GL account.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Deirdre Sykes | Senior Cost Accountant
> GSI Technologies, LLC | 311 Shore Drive | Burr Ridge, IL 60527
> dsykes@...<mailto:dsykes@...> | Phone: 630.590.8112 | Fax: 630.325.8197
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of saurabh
> Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:41 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Creating new GL accounts
>
>
>
> Hello Group!
>
> I'm a newbie here and have a question on how to create new GL account in E9. I work at a small company based out of Stratford, ON Canada and am the only one handling finance.
>
> I have to create Tooling improvement expense account and was wondering if any could tell where to start. Any comments, suggestions are welcome!
>
> Thanks,
> Rob
>
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email message, including any attachment(s), may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. The email is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or disseminating, and notify the sender by Reply email, so that our address record can be corrected.
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Hello Group!

I'm a newbie here and have a question on how to create new GL account in E9. I work at a small company based out of Stratford, ON Canada and am the only one handling finance.

I have to create Tooling improvement expense account and was wondering if any could tell where to start. Any comments, suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Rob
Attached is the script we used to set up new GL accounts .

Have to do the segment first and then add the GL account.

Hope this helps.

Deirdre Sykes | Senior Cost Accountant
GSI Technologies, LLC | 311 Shore Drive | Burr Ridge, IL 60527
dsykes@...<mailto:dsykes@...> | Phone: 630.590.8112 | Fax: 630.325.8197

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of saurabh
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:41 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Creating new GL accounts

Hello Group!

I'm a newbie here and have a question on how to create new GL account in E9. I work at a small company based out of Stratford, ON Canada and am the only one handling finance.

I have to create Tooling improvement expense account and was wondering if any could tell where to start. Any comments, suggestions are welcome!

Thanks,
Rob

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email message, including any attachment(s), may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. The email is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or disseminating, and notify the sender by Reply email, so that our address record can be corrected.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Thanks for the reply Deirdre!

Is there an attachment here? I don't see anything attached with your post.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Deirdre Sykes <dsykes@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> dsykes@...<mailto:dsykes@...> | Phone: 630.590.8112 | Fax: 630.325.8197
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of saurabh
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>
> Hello Group!
>
> I'm a newbie here and have a question on how to create new GL account in E9. I work at a small company based out of Stratford, ON Canada and am the only one handling finance.
>
> I have to create Tooling improvement expense account and was wondering if any could tell where to start. Any comments, suggestions are welcome!
>
> Thanks,
> Rob
>
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email message, including any attachment(s), may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. The email is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or disseminating, and notify the sender by Reply email, so that our address record can be corrected.
>
>
>
You need to send your attachment off list...this group strips attachments off of your emails!

M

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Deirdre Sykes
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:57 AM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Creating new GL accounts

Attached is the script we used to set up new GL accounts .

Have to do the segment first and then add the GL account.

Hope this helps.

dsykes@...<mailto:dsykes%40gsitech.com><mailto:dsykes@...<mailto:dsykes%40gsitech.com>> | Phone: 630.590.8112 | Fax: 630.325.8197

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of saurabh
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 9:41 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] Creating new GL accounts

Hello Group!

Thanks,
Rob

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email message, including any attachment(s), may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. The email is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or use of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or disseminating, and notify the sender by Reply email, so that our address record can be corrected.

Please email me at dsykes@...<mailto:dsykes@...> and I will resend the attachment. Not sure how they are posting when replying to the user group.

dsykes@...<mailto:dsykes@...> | Phone: 630.590.8112 | Fax: 630.325.8197

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of saurabh
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:27 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Creating new GL accounts

Thanks for the reply Deirdre!

Is there an attachment here? I don't see anything attached with your post.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Deirdre Sykes <dsykes@...<mailto:dsykes@...>> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> dsykes@...<mailto:dsykes@<mailto:dsykes@...%3cmailto:dsykes@>...> | Phone: 630.590.8112 | Fax: 630.325.8197
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of saurabh
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
>
>
>
> Hello Group!
>
>
>
> Thanks,
> Rob
>
>
>
>
>