Crystal date grouping not working

I forgot to mention these are BAQ reports and we're on 9.05.602A

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Emily" <emverbeke@...> wrote:
>
> I have two opportunity/quote reports that were working a while ago but I don't know when they started not working. In the reports I have 3 groupings, the 1st is the company level, 2nd is Date by quarter and then 3rd is date by month so the reports say CASTER1 then Quater: January, and then 3 months before the next Quarter: April. In Crystal if I point the XML connection to last time I ran the report it groups correctly (as described above) when I preview it in Crystal. When I go in to Epicor and run the report like anyone else would it groups it by CASTER1, then Quater: January then 1 month before it says the January quarter again. When I drill down I can see that the reports are being grouped by individual days. Any suggestions on how to get this to group correctly again would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Emily
>
I have two opportunity/quote reports that were working a while ago but I don't know when they started not working. In the reports I have 3 groupings, the 1st is the company level, 2nd is Date by quarter and then 3rd is date by month so the reports say CASTER1 then Quater: January, and then 3 months before the next Quarter: April. In Crystal if I point the XML connection to last time I ran the report it groups correctly (as described above) when I preview it in Crystal. When I go in to Epicor and run the report like anyone else would it groups it by CASTER1, then Quater: January then 1 month before it says the January quarter again. When I drill down I can see that the reports are being grouped by individual days. Any suggestions on how to get this to group correctly again would be greatly appreciated.

Emily