Crystal field error

it looks like you're missing () around the isnull{APInvMsc.Miscamt}

Sent: Wed 8/25/2010 8:25 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Crystal field error.

Tom,

If you created the BAQ and BAQ report designer in your version 8.03.305. Then what specifically did you copy from the 6.1 version crystal into your 8.03 crystal. Knowing, might help explain the error code.

Matt S
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf Of tomm_16506
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 12:07 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Vantage] Crystal field error.

I downloaded a crystal report for debit memo v6. I created a BAQ of the required fields and used the BAQ report designer to create the XML for Crystal v803.305l then copy and pasted from the 6.1 to my crystal. When I try running I get an error 'isnull{APInvMsc.Miscamt}' field name is not known. Epicor said I am passing a blank field. Any idea on what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Tom

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I downloaded a crystal report for debit memo v6. I created a BAQ of the required fields and used the BAQ report designer to create the XML for Crystal v803.305l then copy and pasted from the 6.1 to my crystal. When I try running I get an error 'isnull{APInvMsc.Miscamt}' field name is not known. Epicor said I am passing a blank field. Any idea on what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Tom
Tom,

If you created the BAQ and BAQ report designer in your version 8.03.305. Then what specifically did you copy from the 6.1 version crystal into your 8.03 crystal. Knowing, might help explain the error code.

Matt S
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tomm_16506
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 12:07 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Crystal field error.

Thanks
Tom