Crystal Report Error

I have one user that is getting this error while the rest can preview the same report just fine.
The report completes, but in the report section, it says: “ERROR: Run in preview mode from System Monitor for details. This row has been removed from a table a”. (Yes, it just cuts off there)
I run in preview mode from the system monitor and the report comes up just fine without errors.
Any ideas?

To clarify: the user gets this error when print previewing(not trying to print direct this Crystal report), but, print previewing from the reports tab afterwards it displays?

Hmm, looking more at the user’s system monitor, they all have printers defined, so it looks like he’s printing direct.
He also just mentioned that, of the ones that gave error yesterday, he’s now able to print those direct.
So, printing direct yields the error, but previewing from the reports tab displays the report without further messages.

I was browsing the report services log for a different issue and I came across these errors. I wonder if they’re tied?

library!ReportServer_0-2!16adc!08/28/2018-06:18:24:: i INFO: RenderForNewSession('/LIVE/reports/MaterialTranDetail/MaterialTranDetail')
  processing!ReportServer_0-2!2890!08/28/2018-06:18:25:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: , Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: There is no data for the field at position 1.;
  processing!ReportServer_0-2!2890!08/28/2018-06:18:25:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: , Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: There is no data for the field at position 2.;
  processing!ReportServer_0-2!2890!08/28/2018-06:18:25:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: , Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: There is no data for the field at position 3.;
  processing!ReportServer_0-2!2890!08/28/2018-06:18:25:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: , Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: There is no data for the field at position 4.;
  processing!ReportServer_0-2!2890!08/28/2018-06:18:25:: e ERROR: Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: , Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: There is no data for the field at position 5.;

I notice when the server’s memory gets too high, we start getting errors in Epicor.
This latest time, the reporting services process was chewing up 25 gigs and trying to increase.

1. Would that cause the printing issue my user had?
  2. Why is it getting so large and how can I prevent that?

He just had the issue again.
He tried both printing and print preview, but both yielded the same error, yet allowed him to preview or print from the Reports tab in the SysMon without additional messages.

Did you ever figure out what the cause of this was? We have the same scenario for one user but a few different specific reports.