Crystal Reports field returning Multiple values

Hi David,

No it isn't. I just linked the PODetail PartNum field to the UD01 Table PartNum field. Thanks David

-Sal

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "nustepvantage" <dpfiester@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Sal,
>
> Is the data from the UD table linked to the PO Form using a subreport?
>
> David
>
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "dciepicor" <dciepicor@> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am trying to modify the PO Form to include data from a UD Table I created. The UD Table is link to the PODetail Table by Part Number. There is a 1 to many relationship with the data I am attempting to print but when I print the PO it only returns the 1st record from the table. I.E. Part # 30000 has 3 records associated with it in my UD Table (NICHICON, SAMSUNG, PANISONIC). Do I need to set up the field on the Crystal Report a certain way? I hope this made sense. Thanks!
> >
> > -Sal
> >
>
Hello,

I am trying to modify the PO Form to include data from a UD Table I created. The UD Table is link to the PODetail Table by Part Number. There is a 1 to many relationship with the data I am attempting to print but when I print the PO it only returns the 1st record from the table. I.E. Part # 30000 has 3 records associated with it in my UD Table (NICHICON, SAMSUNG, PANISONIC). Do I need to set up the field on the Crystal Report a certain way? I hope this made sense. Thanks!

-Sal
Hi Sal,

Is the data from the UD table linked to the PO Form using a subreport?

David

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "dciepicor" <dciepicor@...> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to modify the PO Form to include data from a UD Table I created. The UD Table is link to the PODetail Table by Part Number. There is a 1 to many relationship with the data I am attempting to print but when I print the PO it only returns the 1st record from the table. I.E. Part # 30000 has 3 records associated with it in my UD Table (NICHICON, SAMSUNG, PANISONIC). Do I need to set up the field on the Crystal Report a certain way? I hope this made sense. Thanks!
>
> -Sal
>