Crystal Reports, Vantage 8, & Windows 7 Problem

We are on Vantage 8.00 and were having the same trouble when we first tested Windows 7. Some of the reports worked and some didn't. Patching up the Crystal Runtime to the latest version for 8.03 fixed the problem for us. This issued had stopped our rollout of new clients for a couple weeks and Epicor support was no help whatsoever. Thankfully an EUG member pointed out the tip about the later version Crystal that resolved the issue for us. Hopefully that's your issue as well.

Chris Clunn

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "craigjenlau" <craigl@...> wrote:
>
> We just got a new work station with Windows 7. Vantage 8 seems to run just fine on it except for one slight problem. When trying to run one of the Crystal Report forms that come with Vantage (ie ArForm) I get an error message that says that the request could not be submitted for background processing. I can run all of the Crystal Reports that we wroe just fine. All other canned Vantage reports (ie Labor Edit) work just fine as well. Anyone else encounter this? If so is there any solution? Thank you very much!
>
We just got a new work station with Windows 7. Vantage 8 seems to run just fine on it except for one slight problem. When trying to run one of the Crystal Report forms that come with Vantage (ie ArForm) I get an error message that says that the request could not be submitted for background processing. I can run all of the Crystal Reports that we wroe just fine. All other canned Vantage reports (ie Labor Edit) work just fine as well. Anyone else encounter this? If so is there any solution? Thank you very much!